星期一, 1月 31, 2011

Babies

My cousin had just gave birth to a baby girl and is in confinement.
My mother is taking care of her at her house,
and our whole family moved into her house because of this.
Having to see what my cousin is going through and the torment she is suffering,
I really admire my mom,as she can actually bear the sufferings for four times!
I mean,really man...
Just how many of us can actually take this kind of pain?At FOUR times especially??!!
For heaven's sake...I would say that I totally wouldn't!
I'm just so disgusted at the idea of having babies!!
The idea of having to carry a big stomach around for almost a bloody year,
and also having to bear the pain of giving birth to one just sickens me!
Especially when that *cute* and *innocent* baby is always sucking at your nipples for milk,
making your nipples to crack and bleed like hell,
while you still need to bear the pain and breastfeed that tiny thing,
as you're so worried that it might starve.
O...Sing praise to GREAT mother love!
I think I'm not gonna be able to achieve that,at least not in near future!
Man...I must admit that being a mom is not easy after all!

"They're like humans, but miniature. Teacup humans."-Eric Northman from True Blood

沒有留言: